Reeses2150 | Batch 12/15/04

Reeses2150

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I would like to explain. First off, I'm going to post every batch I upload in a new topic, as it seems you guys upload one at a time, so whatever. I would like to explain about the high size=low quaility think people have told me about. I have played with some settings on my camera a bit more and am figuring ways around that. I like upoloading full size, because I am a critic myself. I don't like charging people for my art, at least not yet. To me, it is still a hobby, and I take joy in making other people happy...

Enjoy...
stereo.gif

Off To School---Img (one comment)

The Station---The Station

Artificial Sunset---Img

Patriotism---Img

A World In Motion [Retake]---Img

Danger: High Voltage---Img

Toll Plaza---Img (Personal Fav)

Driving Rain---Img (Personal Fav)

A Dark Mind...---Img (Personal Profile)

Suburbia---Img (Personal Fav | Batch Fav)

Reeses2150 said:
I would like to explain. First off, I'm going to post every batch I upload in a new topic, as it seems you guys upload one at a time, so whatever. I would like to explain about the high size=low quaility think people have told me about. I have played with some settings on my camera a bit more and am figuring ways around that. I like upoloading full size, because I am a critic myself. I don't like charging people for my art, at least not yet. To me, it is still a hobby, and I take joy in making other people happy...

The thing with large size pictures is that we can't see them. Not all at once anyway. My resolution is 1024 x 768 and I can only see 1/4 of an image at one time. That's no way to view an image...

Rather than worry about camera settings, just use image software to resize for the web.

I wish I could. But I can't find the time or the place to downsize all of the shot's I upload, and host them. It would just take too much time and effort for me.

I'm going to try alternatives in the test forum. But I know of a few that work, just not here because of the forum security...

Most reactions

Back