What's new

Reflection

kayumanggisnapshot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
124
Reaction score
142
Location
Okinawa Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Reflective surface integrating nearby architecture.
IMG_5182.webp
 
Fun shot. Frankly, though, I'd increase its impact by cropping out the entire left facade with the signage. Wiggly reflection IS what made you hit the shutter, right?
 
Fun shot. Frankly, though, I'd increase its impact by cropping out the entire left facade with the signage. Wiggly reflection IS what made you hit the shutter, right?
Thanks for that! You’ve got a good eye — you picked up on the same thing that drew me to the scene in the first place. The reflection was definitely the reason I hit the shutter.

I actually do have a cropped version that puts more emphasis on the reflection. Whenever I shoot structures, I usually make a point of getting both a wider composition and a closer take on the details, just so I have different options to work with later. For this edit, I chose to keep some of the facade for context, but I can definitely see the added punch of the tighter crop.

Appreciate the insight and the careful look at the photo. Always nice to hear feedback from someone with a sharp eye for composition.
IMG_5178.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom