What's new

Relax, Just an Orange

those shots deffinately have potential but there are a few things wrong.
first off, your lighting is a little too harsh for my taste
both of these look like a really tight crop, especially the first one.
the first one is overexposed which takes out all the detail
both have a very soft focus

so Mr. spendalot i would suggest spending a lot on a nice macro lens, which would take these shots from decent to great
 
I think you may have slightly blown out the whites in 1. I personally like the crop, but I need more detail, and the lighting is very harsh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom