What's new

Religious

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Glass-Reflection.jpg

1
Jesus-at-the-Table.jpg

2
Mary-Portrait.jpg

3
Mary-Statue.jpg

4

Some shots from a visit to Glasnevin Grave Yard today....
 
Lovely! They're rather DarkSide-esque! The third seems a bit soft, but the others are very moving.
 
I like the idea of reflection in n1, but not so much the fact that it is right in the middle,
I prefer n2, dark and very good

Mat
 
Thanks guys, n3, I used a radiant filter on PS to take the harsh edges off due to marble in strong sunshine. n1, I couldnt get any other angle for this shot due to railings with spikes that were already sticking into my stomach from leaning a bit too far over! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom