J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 25, 2006 #1 aren't we supposed to photograph everything? :mrgreen:
MatthewKern TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Location In my memories. Jan 25, 2006 #2 Yes, even old-school doorknobs.
Islair TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location Peoria, IL USA Jan 25, 2006 #3 What do you mean remeber? I have these all over my house.
W wclement7 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 7, 2005 Messages 160 Reaction score 4 Location rapid city south dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2006 #4 never seen one till now! guess i am too young:er:
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2006 #5 I grew up in a house that had them. Eric
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 26, 2006 #6 So this is what you were taking a picture of... it came out well! :thumbup:
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 26, 2006 Banned #7 i love old glass door knobs... arent they charming and romantic...great for victorian houses... cool, jonmikal.....these are in your house???
i love old glass door knobs... arent they charming and romantic...great for victorian houses... cool, jonmikal.....these are in your house???
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 26, 2006 #8 Love these old doorknobs......They add lots of character!!! : )
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Jan 26, 2006 #9 I know a lady that paid big money to have her whole house done in these ... I love the center pattern.
I know a lady that paid big money to have her whole house done in these ... I love the center pattern.