Remembering Summer- C&C welcomed

impressme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know that not everyone loves C&Cing beach or sunrise scenes, but I'm hoping I can get a few of you to comment!!!

I've had the last week or so off and I'm finally getting a chance to go through some of the 8500+ shots I've taken over the last 6 months. This set was all taken in November just before sunrise. I really like what the sky is doing in 1 & 2 but I think that's up for interpretation. C&C is greatly appreciated!

3164062637_1ce273e1a6.jpg

3164887906_998850c8cb.jpg

3164055501_dd151b0e19.jpg

the colors just arent there....thats why i love sunset shots but they are just very lackign here and 1 and 2 seem very overexposed to me

I actually really like the colors in picture number 3 although I agree that 1 looks very over exposed but it could just be the sky right before the sun. Nice shot

It helps us if you post the shooting information for each picture. Shooting mode, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, lens used, tripod or hand held, etc...

The first picture looks overexposed to me. This is where a graduate neutral density filter )GND) would be helpful. The horizon line is dropping to the left a little. Not sure what those textures in the foreground are.

The second picture still looks overexposed and the horizon line is dropping to the right. The middle part of the image is all blown out. And the foreground seems blurry (camera shake?).

The third picture is the most interesting since it has the most colors in it. Exposure is better than the first two. The horizon line is dropping to the left and right in the middle vertically. I like how you caught the wave hitting the beach.

very impressed how you included a forground and the horizon wasnt in the middle like any other horizon picture.

like number 3's color the best.

i feel they are wayyy overexposed and way to bright white looking, but i agree about the wave in the last one good timing!

Number 3 is good. Sure, there could be more color, but I like the sun just coming up over the water. The waves look great too. I think that this picture has more to look at than the other 2, though those would be better with more color. The second one is overexposed.

I'm dying to get out of the house and take some pics while the weather is still nice (unseasonably at that) but I've got too many kids here right now. Maybe we'll get snow next week and I'll be able to shoot :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back