What's new

Remote Camera Power Supply

Chasr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Surrey BC Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If your a DIYer here's one of my projects,,at times where I need extended camera power for night photography I built my own power supply,,everything you need to know is in the photos,,just do a search on the SWADJ-3 and it'll give you all the information about it,,I put mine on a small PC board because of the extra electronics on it,,fuse,,LED resistor and such,,have built over a dozen of these for friends and have had no problems,,used 2 component epoxy to glue the regulator down,,if you like DIYing you should have no problems,,the main power is a 12 volt 12 amp Gel-Cell and it lasts a very long time,,trust you'll have a few burnt fingers,, Zenfolio | Just Photos | SWADJ3 | Photo 1
 
I have minimal electrical knowledge. Do you think a tutorial is possible? It doesn't look too overly complex judging from the image however. I might give this a try. How much did you spend total on it? Looks great btw. Good idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom