Some snaps from the Renaissance Faire

Gary

Entire Gallery is here:
http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/49 ... 8420_Lefn3

292778420_Lefn3-L.jpg

292778043_y4JUe-L.jpg

292778764_7SnK3-L.jpg

292779805_pj34G-L.jpg

What was that juggler doing? EATING the apple while he juggled it??? That one looks so you look once and twice and more, and then it is a bit icky, too.

The Stare And The Owl is my absolute favourite of this little series! Wow.

1 and 3 are my faves. But especially 3...the intense stare of the owl, mirrored by the person behind it, really grabs your attention

Wow, awesome shots. Is that high-contrast effect natural or done in Photoshop?

Thanks Snaremop. I sorta like contrast ... so what you are seeing is my normal processing. Canon provides a very nice and free RAW converter called DPP. I find DPP a superior program for global conversion than Photoshop. All my snaps were converted in DPP then polished in CS2.

Gary

What was that juggler doing? EATING the apple while he juggled it??? That one looks so you look once and twice and more, and then it is a bit icky, too.

The Stare And The Owl is my absolute favourite of this little series! Wow.

That guy is my hero. He was juggling a bowling ball, burning torch and an apple. Then he proceeded to consume the apple.

Gary

292777975_hvvmP-L.jpg

1 and 3 are my faves. But especially 3...the intense stare of the owl, mirrored by the person behind it, really grabs your attention

Thanks A - The owl shot was lucky. There was a crowd around the owl and its master/owner/lady. She was answering questions and interacting with the people. There were a ton dSLRs at the Faire ... everybody had one ... so half the crowd was "clicking" away. Then suddenly the lady did her imitation of the owl stare thing directly at me ... all sorta odd and lucky.

Gary

292779148_YYbFD-L.jpg

Most reactions

Back