Requesting critiques of your photos

Thanks for the quick replies. I'll take your advice and just post some stuff til my pm's get activated. Not a lot of experience, just a real interest in learning. Have been taking snapshot for years, but want to learn to take actually think and shoot like a photographer. I have a canon 300d w/ kit lense and a canon 100-300 zoom. Also a manfrotto tripop and monopod (take a lot of shots while hiking and biking) and a fuji fine-pix p&s. Am almost ready to invest in some more gear, but I hope we can get this mentoring thing going so maybe I could get some advice.
Thanks again for the quick responses

Good luck with your mentoring quest....Just got accepted by someone who's work I admire...good people,here,yes ?
-You asked the same question I was about to-ta for that and kind comments on my reflection post.
I think we are around the same place,photographically speaking,so let me know how it goes for you,K ?

Last edited:
VI,

Sorry has been so long to get back to you, but was trying to "spam the forums" to get my pm activated, then had a "sort of emergency (ex-blah, blah, blah)" thing I had to deal with. Again I apologize. I still don't seem to be able to pm you. I am very interested in having you to mentor me. I really like the no-nonsense approach you take to critique. I want someone to be completely blunt with me, and tell me if I am a dumb a$$ when I am. I am back at a point where I can concentrate on this, so if you are still interested in being my mentor, I would really appreciate your help.
I am interested in more of a photojournalistic slant on everyday photography (including portraits and candids, not just news events), if that makes any sense. I have a canon 300d, a rebel xt, a 100-300 zoom, a kit lens (18-55), a 24-85 zoom, a 430exII, a manfrotto tripod, a manfrotto monopod, a really crappy 2x tele-extender, and a pretty darn good attitude.
Maybe we can communicate through this thread until I am able to send pm's.
Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back