What's new

Resizing in Photoshop Elements 7

lvcrtrs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
1
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In Elements 3 I could have sworn an option for resizing was pixels. I would put 800 in for the long side of the picture (so it would work in my digital frame or for here). In Elements 7 I don't see it. The original information in the Image Size box uses pixels but the box you make changes in has several other options (%, inches, cm, mm, points, picas and columns). Any help for me. TY
 
I have Elements v6, but I think they are nearly the same.

I got to Image>Resize>Image size and the box pops up.

In the box, the top section is in pixels (or percent) and you make the changes there. If it does not allow changes there, click the Resample Image check box at the bottom (I use Bicubic, but I don't know why).

TF
 
The resample image box worked. Thanks. It is the little things in life that can make or break you. Glad so many people have been down the road before me.

D90, F5.6, Exp 1/100, ISO 500, +.3, 270mm, spot meter (all that info makes it look like I know what I'm doing-tee hee)
BlackCap5x7resized.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom