cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2012 #2 Lovely ;really liked them
tanya7x TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 5 Location Deming, New Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2012 #3 I absolutely love the first one!! However I think I would crop out the power lines, but thats just my opinion because personally I hate those things. But excellent job!
I absolutely love the first one!! However I think I would crop out the power lines, but thats just my opinion because personally I hate those things. But excellent job!
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 #4 Wow! Nice photo! but there red glare is a bit distracting