review my photo

niftydriftyprod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so what do you all think? i put a lot of contrast in this and made it black and white.

dcs_1334.jpg

i focused on the tail light. is it not focused there? i like the black to the left. the blur is intentional.

. the blur is intentional.
generally when you have motion blur you want at least one thing to be crisp
usually either the subject, or the foreground/background could be blurred, but not both

If you panned to get this shot then I'm giving you a thumbs up. If the blur was photoshopped then no :p

Panning I find to be very hard and have yet to get a shot that is even close to as clear as this one is. Is it a pro shot, no, but I think it's a good attempt if you're inexperianced with panning.

I reviewed your photo, as you requested.

Only making all lowercase letters is a tell.

If you panned to get this shot then I'm giving you a thumbs up. If the blur was photoshopped then no :p

Panning I find to be very hard and have yet to get a shot that is even close to as clear as this one is. Is it a pro shot, no, but I think it's a good attempt if you're inexperianced with panning.

i panned the photo. i dont have photoshop. and gimp freezes on me. its hard to get a picture of a car that is turning while you are panning so i just focus on the nearest point. i try to focus on the rear of cars when i am at the drift events.

and yes, panning takes practice. especially at night. haha. i remember my first time trying to pan at a drift event in palm beach international raceway in south florida. its a lot easier with a monopod.

. the blur is intentional.
generally when you have motion blur you want at least one thing to be crisp
usually either the subject, or the foreground/background could be blurred, but not both
yeah it was hard to get the car crisp because i was panning and the car was turning right as you can see. so it kind of threw off everything. but i still like it.

you cant fix that motion blur in photoshop

Most reactions

New Topics

Back