Richmond, London day trip

partyaddict

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey everyone just went on a day trip to richmond with a mate here are a few photos. comments please... cheers guys:D

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

These are great. Isn't nature wonderful?!! With a little PP you could really make these pop.

I like the pictures of the birds in 2 and 3, the rest are kind of bland. Since it didnt look like there was much color that day you might want to play around with B+W, sometimes a photo that is boring in color looks great in B+W!

cheers guys definetly might need to think of some pp with my photos i have just got cs3 but am waiting on my new computer to store it hehe :D

cant wait to get some decent sunlight will improve the photos so much more :D

6 is something special, great shot! where did you take it?

I'm with GwHizzKid, I best like Photo 6. Some of the others are too tightly framed, or are severely tilted (4). The play with that big of water spilling over the banks (1) is nice, but should be worked on further in pp.

Many of these show that sometimes it is better not to zoom in too much from the start but better leave some room for a crop, so in the end the swan would still have all of his feet (2), the reflection of the goose could have become another element of composition (3) and the willow tree could have filled the frame without being cropped at its bottom and top (4). Vertical framing is the kind of framing trees ask for, too, I think.

6 is something special, great shot! where did you take it?

thank you very much gwhizz, yeh i was out shooting in richmon park in london when i came across a lovely river and quick spotting saw this kid and thought gotta grab that shot hehe :D

I'm with GwHizzKid, I best like Photo 6. Some of the others are too tightly framed, or are severely tilted (4). The play with that big of water spilling over the banks (1) is nice, but should be worked on further in pp.

Many of these show that sometimes it is better not to zoom in too much from the start but better leave some room for a crop, so in the end the swan would still have all of his feet (2), the reflection of the goose could have become another element of composition (3) and the willow tree could have filled the frame without being cropped at its bottom and top (4). Vertical framing is the kind of framing trees ask for, too, I think.

thanks for the input great constructive citicism i have taken it on board and agree with what you say especially about the reflection becoming another part of the composition and also the extreme zooming in when i can use the crop feature, cheers :D

Most reactions

Back