What's new

Rick Stein's HDR

JoshuaSimPhotography said:
:hail:WOW! BUt perhaps a crop, as that guy with his baby is a bit distracting

I know I tried to clone him out but it became to difficult, so gave up. Thanks for the comment though.
 
An example of HDR gone wrong.
 
Kazooie said:
An example of HDR gone wrong.

Ouch!!! That hurt. Would love too see one of yours so I can get idea of what the hell went wrong with mine.
 
I'm not in the HDR scene, because I've never had a situation that called for it.

The problem with this one though is obvious: Does it even look like a photograph?
 
Kazooie said:
I'm not in the HDR scene, because I've never had a situation that called for it.

The problem with this one though is obvious: Does it even look like a photograph?

Arghh I get it... Your one of those HDR haters. There is no reasoning with people like you so I won't even bother. Thanks for looking anyway.
 
HDR seems to be a popular (and touchy) subject lately. I think it looks pretty cool, but I don't know much about HDR. (I just know what i think looks cool)
I will be interested to see what some of the forums HDR heavy hitters have to say if they weigh in on it. How many shots did you use and what program did you use
to compile them?

BTW, I personally find it a little ridiculous to point out problems with someones picture if you cant or wont make any useful suggestions on how to correct it. Just saying a photo "looks bad"
is not useful critique. commenting just for the sake of saying something negative without any intention of helping seems pointless.
 
pixmedic said:
HDR seems to be a popular (and touchy) subject lately. I think it looks pretty cool, but I don't know much about HDR. (I just know what i think looks cool)
I will be interested to see what some of the forums HDR heavy hitters have to say if they weigh in on it. How many shots did you use and what program did you use
to compile them?

BTW, I personally find it a little ridiculous to point out problems with someones picture if you cant or wont make any useful suggestions on how to correct it. Just saying a photo "looks bad"
is not useful critique. commenting just for the sake of saying something negative without any intention of helping seems pointless.

Thank you for your comment. I used 3 exposures 0, +2, -2. And compiled them in Photomatix. Then tweaked in photoshop.
 
Nice subject.
Would like to see it more 'natural'
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom