Riding out the storm

Neuner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While on vacation I was anxious to get some different beach shots so when there were major storm warnings for the entire south-eastern states on the TV, my wife gave we a weird concerned look when I said I was heading out to get some photos. Don't know how I kept my camera relatively dry or from me blowing away, but here is what I gathered...

DSC_5383.jpg

DSC_5382.jpg

DSC_5386.jpg

DSC_5363.jpg

Cracker? Is that good?

First one is absolutely spiffing, those clouds - wow! The 3rd one too, the cloud formations there look almost like a Turner painting of the sky.

So that's where our humongously high winds came from, you lot over there lol, hmmmmm cheers!

Actually, can anyone else see in the 3rd one down two faces in the top left hand corner?

One looks like a father in the actual corner, with his son's face just below.

It looks like they're both peering out over the edge of the clouds in heaven, both looking down on the earth, the father looks thoughtful, whilst the son looks like he's really enjoying it up there.

Mark looks into the bottom of his glass of JD, hmmmmm lol.

'Bout time for a cup of tea I think.

Great shots with beautiful contrast and colors. I love your first one and the last one the best! Great work! :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :D

I likes Storms!

Most reactions

Back