What's new

Ring Necked Ducks

Both shots are nice. I like the compression you created in both.

I too lay on the ground to get that low pov but I only catch naps while the critters pass me by ... watching and listening to the fleshy creature as it snores. :sleeping:

:wink-6:
 
Wonderful shots! Love the reflection on the water, and they seem to be pushing the water ahead of them as they swim.
Indeed Jeff- quite a chunky little duck :)
Both shots are nice. I like the compression you created in both.

I too lay on the ground to get that low pov but I only catch naps while the critters pass me by ... watching and listening to the fleshy creature as it snores. :sleeping:

:wink-6:
Ha ha Been there and done that myself Kirk - thank you for your coments

Les :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom