What's new

River on the Kancamagus Highway

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

River on the Kancamagus Highway
D90 | Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 DX

i-xQSBDHs-X2.jpg




​
Comments welcome.
Thanks for looking!

:)
 
I like it. Well done.
 
Nicely done, but I think you could also crop this way down and emphasize the mini falls even more. The trees on the far bank and the top of the stream (upstream) would not be missed. The falls coming in on the left might be more prominent.

You can try the crop just by moving the image around in the mointor. Try sliding it up until just a small section of tree trunk is included, slide it right putting the big rock near the corner.

I find that the water, the falls and water just below the falls are the most important subjects. I like the red leaves, too, in the right corner.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom