G Gizmo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Mar 4, 2006 #1 Comments, Critique, and Suggestions Welocme:
Islair TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2005 Messages 141 Reaction score 3 Location Peoria, IL USA Mar 4, 2006 #2 I like this photo a lot....great job
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Mar 4, 2006 #3 oh yeah, that's way cool! Welcome to tpf, by the way!
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #4 the selective works well here and neat perspective.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #5 absolutely awesome! i LOVE the pov.. very neat :thumbsup: wonderful job on the selective.. welcome to tpf look forward to more
absolutely awesome! i LOVE the pov.. very neat :thumbsup: wonderful job on the selective.. welcome to tpf look forward to more
G Gizmo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Mar 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys. Look forward to posting more
G Gizmo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Mar 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I took the pipe out of the top of the pic, i think it makes it look better
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Mar 4, 2006 #8 First off, welcome! I agree with the above... I really like the POV and the selective coloring works well here! Nice job!
First off, welcome! I agree with the above... I really like the POV and the selective coloring works well here! Nice job!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #9 cool pic! on a side note... JWD, I think it's time "to un-pimp ze auto!" :lmao:
G Gizmo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Mar 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 LittleMan said: on a side note... JWD, I think it's time "to un-pimp ze auto!" :lmao: Click to expand... :lmao: Ya ive been thinking about takin it back to stock
LittleMan said: on a side note... JWD, I think it's time "to un-pimp ze auto!" :lmao: Click to expand... :lmao: Ya ive been thinking about takin it back to stock
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2006 #11 Nice tone and composition :thumbup:
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Mar 4, 2006 #12 LittleMan said: cool pic! on a side note... JWD, I think it's time "to un-pimp ze auto!" :lmao: Click to expand... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
LittleMan said: cool pic! on a side note... JWD, I think it's time "to un-pimp ze auto!" :lmao: Click to expand... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: