What's new

Road + Fog

hqphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Tacoma, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1182_road.jpg
 
lol...I thought it said Road + Frog and I was like "where is the frog...I don't see it.."


I like the image a lot though I think it would be worlds better in all B&W. I understand about drawing attention to the line and the path it takes, but I still don't like how bold it is and how much it stands out.
 
It looks selectively colored to me. I can't see any color anywhere in the frame except the line in the road.
 
Nope, no frog ;)

Thanks for your comment.
 
It looks selectively colored to me. I can't see any color anywhere in the frame except the line in the road.
That is the only place there is color. All of the rest is black and white.
 
I think it looks pretty cool! and i like how the lines are yellow i think it gives you a path to follow till its out of sight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom