Robdu- Portrait of a Gorgeous Girl

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A natural light portrait of my friend Robdu. Lighting is from multiple windows in the room during sunset.

EOS 5D MKI. EF 85mm f/1.8 set to f/2.2. 1/320th sec. ISO 1250.
_mg_1699_by_danostergren-db5vkk3.jpg

I love it! Very close and personal, it gives you a really connection with those beautiful eyes!!! :1219:

I love it! Very close and personal, it gives you a really connection with those beautiful eyes!!! :1219:
Thanks man. That up close and personal connection is why I think I'm so partial to up close headshots. She's so gorgeous, and we have plans to shoot a lot this Summer.

Thanks man. That up close and personal connection is why I think I'm so partial to up close headshots. She's so gorgeous, and we have plans to shoot a lot this Summer.

I look forward to see your future work with her! :)

Great lighting, and a beautiful woman. Her hair being as big as it is does a really nice job filling out the top of the frame almost acting like a natural vignette to bring focus on the face, which might have been lost otherwise with such gentle light.

A friend of mine has a thrift store and has some vintage furniture set up where some amazing light comes in in the mornings. I really would like to do a natural light shoot there.

Great lighting, and a beautiful woman. Her hair being as big as it is does a really nice job filling out the top of the frame almost acting like a natural vignette to bring focus on the face, which might have been lost otherwise with such gentle light.
Thank you. Her hair is fabulous, I'm so glad she keeps it natural because it's gorgeous.

A friend of mine has a thrift store and has some vintage furniture set up where some amazing light comes in in the mornings. I really would like to do a natural light shoot there.
You should ask!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back