jdong217
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2011
- Messages
- 150
- Reaction score
- 9
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Taken at Robert Moses State Park.
1) The nature trail leading up to the lighthouse

Fire Island Nature Trail by justindong, on Flickr
2) The north side of the park facing the Great South Bay. It's a single-HDR but I tried to keep it as natural as possible. I guess the beach seems a bit too bright, but the sun IS facing the beach

Robert Moses State Park: Great South Bay side by justindong, on Flickr
3) Just goofing around here. There was only two of us and we couldn't resist taking a self-portrait. I'm sure we must've looked ridiculous taking a selfie with a big DSLR and ultra-wide

Not exactly what an ultra-wide lens is intended for... by justindong, on Flickr
1) The nature trail leading up to the lighthouse

Fire Island Nature Trail by justindong, on Flickr
2) The north side of the park facing the Great South Bay. It's a single-HDR but I tried to keep it as natural as possible. I guess the beach seems a bit too bright, but the sun IS facing the beach

Robert Moses State Park: Great South Bay side by justindong, on Flickr
3) Just goofing around here. There was only two of us and we couldn't resist taking a self-portrait. I'm sure we must've looked ridiculous taking a selfie with a big DSLR and ultra-wide

Not exactly what an ultra-wide lens is intended for... by justindong, on Flickr
Last edited:
