Robin

lkavaney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
robin-1.jpg

ลωєoмє

Thought this was a pic of my girlfriend!!! Would have had to have some words with you...lol (her name is robin, obvoiusly).

Looks like that bird was putting its beak in the dirt...great shot!!

thanks!! and LOL..

I can't help but think it looks totally off when viewed on my pc monitor?! looks good on the laptop... grr... well going to do a re-edit from the raw file via the pc monitor and see what comes of it, I'll then post that version too.

Must go order my spyder LOL ta for looking!

robin2.jpg

this version looks ten times better on the PC monitor, which version looks best for you? both have been edited pretty much the same. thanks for your help.

i believe the colours are much better in the first...
i vote for the first one
great shot :thumbup:

I like both versions.. the first looks a little dark, but rich with colour and texture, and the second looks better exposure-wise, but needs a bit of contrast,.. really nice shot though, very pretty bird!

thanks for all your help here! I shall have another go at the edit for practise purposes.

Cool idea! Lovely little bird, I really like our European robins, they are so small and round and have this wonderful colour.
Raymond is saying EXACTLY what I am thinking ANY TIME I come to this thread (you see: I have been here more than this once!)

Most reactions

Back