Robins... spring has sprung! :)

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
robin2.jpg

robin1.jpg

Can't come too soon for me even though we really had no winter to speak of. I'm ready to get out and do some stuff. Any kind of stuff as long as it's outside!

I love the way he's looking at you but there's a bit too much sharpening on the shots for my tastes though.

Can't come too soon for me even though we really had no winter to speak of. I'm ready to get out and do some stuff. Any kind of stuff as long as it's outside!

I love the way he's looking at you but there's a bit too much sharpening on the shots for my tastes though.

Thanks.... I have been playing with different methods of sharpening. Still playing! :)

Thanks.... I have been playing with different methods of sharpening. Still playing! :)
Look at #2 and you can see a real thin black border all the way around the bird on the right side of the photo.

Look at #2 and you can see a real thin black border all the way around the bird on the right side of the photo.

Yes.. noticed that! Strangely enough.. it is not in the full size original.... will have to look into that! I agree #2 looks like poop! ;)

Most reactions

Back