What's new

Rocket Launch (snapshots)

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was considering putting this in the Photojournalism gallery, but I guess here is okay. Every year, the 8th graders (me) at my school build rockets in Science class, and then launch them in April. Today was the launch, and it was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. Each rocket went about 500 feet in the air, and some combusted mid-air. Last year, somebody's rocket even burned down a house, although luckily there were no fires this year. :wink:

Most of these shots are just quick snapshots with no composition, by the way.

1)
rocketsuff061.jpg


2)
rocketsuff055.jpg


3)
rocketsuff051.jpg


4)
rocketsuff041.jpg


5)
rocketsuff038.jpg


6)
rocketsuff035.jpg


7)
rocketsuff032.jpg


8)
rocketsuff027.jpg
 
I was expecting bigger rockets :)

But I like these shots because I use to build rockets and stuff, good times, great times even.
 
man those are some sweet shots. I like how you can see the movement of the rockets. It brings back memories for me.
 
hehe i like the second one, is it mine?
 
ya, this is a pretty cool set, ecspially the second one :)
 
great shots... I like the symplicity of the 1st one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom