What's new

Rocky Beach - Flagler Bch Florida

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
jharris-jpg6copy.jpg


2
5-1.jpg


3
126.jpg


4
rocks5.jpg


5
rocks.jpg


6
4-2.jpg
 
I think I just unhinged my jaw....

Those are stunningly gorgeous! Wow...
 
Brilliant, well done, I love these type of photographs....
 
Very cool. Are these long exposures creating the softness or is that mist/fog?
 
I think I just unhinged my jaw....

Those are stunningly gorgeous! Wow...
Thanks K8 for commenting ;) and dont hurt yourself ;) :)

Brilliant, well done, I love these type of photographs....
Thanks for commenting ;)

Absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for looking ;)

Very cool. Are these long exposures creating the softness or is that mist/fog?
Thanks for commenting, most of these were long exposures, 20-30 seconds for the soft foggy waters ;)

ooooooh!!! very pretty.
Thanks for commenting photocat ;)
 
Outstanding! I am at work and these just took me away...
 
wow...strikingly beautiful.
 
Beautifull!!! I love shots like these. What was your Fstop?
 
very nice indeed, 1, 3, 4, 5 and excellent, not usually a fan of sunset/sunrise beachy type shots but when they're done like this i really like them. get some nice prints done and i'm sure they'd sell/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom