What's new

Rolleicord tlr medium format for sale.

domromer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gotta sell some stuff to buy some stuff.

I'm selling my Rolleicord.

It was serviced last months. It's in excellent condition, shutter speeds are accurate. It's a great camera.

$200 plus shipping.


By dsrphotography
 
Tell me about what this camera does best; I'm guessing landscapes and portraits, right??

And how hard is it to get film for it?

thanks
 
You can get film at any decent camera store. Or online. It does everything well.
 
Tell me about what this camera does best; I'm guessing landscapes and portraits, right??

And how hard is it to get film for it?

thanks

The Rollei is a great all-around medium format. Good lens, easy to use, film's available, and the cameras are fairly inexpensive. I'd consider this myself, but I've already got a Rollei.

But for a good daily user, gtaylor, you might want to look into it.

My $.02
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom