SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Dec 4, 2008 #1 More of that fog, its great when we get it, which is not often.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 How come I've not seen these before? The second .. not sure I wouldn't have cropped out the bit of fence at the bottom. There's to little of it there, so I think, to appear to be a conscious part of composition... :scratch:
How come I've not seen these before? The second .. not sure I wouldn't have cropped out the bit of fence at the bottom. There's to little of it there, so I think, to appear to be a conscious part of composition... :scratch:
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Dec 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah I wasn't going to take that one cause the fence was so high but It looked so neat through the trees. Had to attempt it
Yeah I wasn't going to take that one cause the fence was so high but It looked so neat through the trees. Had to attempt it