What's new

Rooster Sitting On Mantle (With Legs Crossed)

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
RoosterOnMantle.jpg
 
LOL! I thought it was going to be an actual rooster with its legs crossed!

I like the shot, its simple, and works. I MIGHT have cropped the top a little bit at the top, but who knows. Has a relaxed feeling because of the chilled out rooster. :)
 
LOL! I thought it was going to be an actual rooster with its legs crossed!

I like the shot, its simple, and works. I MIGHT have cropped the top a little bit at the top, but who knows. Has a relaxed feeling because of the chilled out rooster. :)

me too
 
That looks like a nice restaurant decoration - makes me with I could go to that place for dinner one day.
The inclusion of part of the drawing above was planned, of course, and I wonder why you added this second element to your photo, which makes us (me) look there even a bit more than at the rooster!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom