What's new

Rose for CC

What do you think about the exposure and composition?
 
Exposure looks good from here, but my monitor sucks. The composition is nice, but I think I would have liked it better if the yellow flower was the only yellow flower. Just an idea.
 
Thank you, Frequency
I would have liked it better if the yellow flower was the only yellow flower. Just an idea.
Good idea. I should have taken those other yellow flowers out.
 
I point the SB700 upward, and use ceiling as a reflector. To get enough exposure, I use iso1000. I never tried such high iso before. Looks like D90 handle it pretty well.
Next time I will bring the dome diffuser, it should give softer light.
 
Very pretty!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom