roughness and angles, C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0021-2.jpg

can't believe no one commented on this pic, its great! The lighting and shadows and PP

I like sharpened pics for men. I only wish he had more space at camera right for his head.

Great picture, always wanted to know how to get those color tones. Is that what they call split toneing in photoshop?

Nice exposure and the leading lines are effective, but tell me, why the guy is smooshed way over on the right side of the image frame?

What does all the negative space above and to the left of him accomplish?

I like him at the far right. I just think it needs to be cropped a bit on the top and left side.

Nice exposure and the leading lines are effective, but tell me, why the guy is smooshed way over on the right side of the image frame?

The crop was intentional. I wanted to accentuate the fact that he is perpendicular to the frame and the railings are askew

The crop was intentional. I wanted to accentuate the fact that he is perpendicular to the frame and the railings are askew
Ok, and how does that relate to/help guide a viewer of the photo?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back