Round 5 Entries "Finality" - Due by Wensday November 25

Those are amazing!

If this were a staring contest, I just won. ;)

I was actually about to ask the same question, though. It's taken longer to judge the rounds than we've had to shoot them. :wink:

Hey, it's a busy time of year. ;)

Mine have been in for several days, just so you know. :mrgreen: Hopefully it won't be long now!

Good luck to you both, it's been fun! :D

It is a busy time of the year :)

Thanks to everyone who participated and congrats to magicmonkey and jdunphy for making it this far. Your work has been great, especially this last round.

1.jpg jdunphy
creativity 4.7
technial 5
execution 4.95
total 14.65

2.jpg magicmonkey
creativity 3.8
technical 4.8
execution 4.4
total 13.1

So congrats to jdunphy for winning. It was very close and you both did a great job all the way through.

Doh!!!

Congrats Jdunphy, brilliant shot :)

Anyhow, I'd just like you all to know I consider it an honour to have got so far in competition with such amazing photographers, I felt well and truly out of my depth! Congrats to everyone who took part as well, there was some really good work in this comp. :D

Thanks monkey.

Thanks to darin and the judges for organizing this, as well. I had a lot of fun, and more importantly it made me reevaluate the way I set up and take a shot. I was getting poor scores in the technical scores early on. It really made me take a second look at my process. I feel like this little contest helped make me a better photographer. :thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

Back