What's new

Roxborough Red Rocks

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
394
Reaction score
209
Location
Katy Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Clouds were coming in, thought it looked nice... $Roxborough Red Rocks6.webp
 
I agree the lighting isn't that good - but that's not really your fault. I can also see that the image is a bit soft in the majority of the frame (more depth of field!)

Such rocky and moody (cloudy) landscapes in flat light often work well as BW photographs. Here's an example of a quick edit I did (you can do it better if you take your time for details...)

$Roxborough Red Rocks6-4.webp
 

Attachments

  • $Roxborough Red Rocks6-3.webp
    $Roxborough Red Rocks6-3.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 69
I agree the lighting isn't that good - but that's not really your fault. I can also see that the image is a bit soft in the majority of the frame (more depth of field!)

Such rocky and moody (cloudy) landscapes in flat light often work well as BW photographs. Here's an example of a quick edit I did (you can do it better if you take your time for details...)

View attachment 14384

I like the darker of the two you edited. I liked the contrast between the red rocks and the gray skies on the colored original.

Thanks for the critique, and showing me another perspective...
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom