What's new

Rubbish - even out in the bush, damn rubbish

Ozzie_Traveller9 1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
767
Reaction score
971
Location
Eastern Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
G'day all

Miles from anywhere, I find this damn Coke can in the bush. (and yes, I disposed of it later)


exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/160s x F5,0; ISO-200; lens at 20x zoom / 500mm FFequiv

As always, feedback welcome
Phil
 
We have a small river behind our home and there are more old tires in it than I care to count, I don't know how long they've been there, but we built our home in 2006 and they were there before us. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would be to clean that mess up. Sometimes I feel that the more I know about people, the more I like animals!
 
As a keen wildlife photographer, I often find cans and bottles in the most remote areas. Very sad ...
 
We have a small river behind our home and there are more old tires in it than I care to count, I don't know how long they've been there, but we built our home in 2006 and they were there before us. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would be to clean that mess up. Sometimes I feel that the more I know about people, the more I like animals!
You are in good company! "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain
 
Unfortunately i see this all the time when heading to the beach areas around the lake. Pop cans, beer bottles, candy wrappers the list goes on. Teenagers and there bonfires etc. Just no respect whatsoever.
 
I live on a pond (1500 acres / 607 hectares) where the level is lowered for winter. The communities around the pond take that opportunuity to clean up the trash that has been under water all summer.
 
My pet peeve is cigarettes that seem to be everywhere. They take forever to decompose.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom