jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2009 #1 Thanks for looking
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2009 #2 It's interesting how you can see into the store, and I like all the lines of the wooden slats on the shutter and store exterior, but I prefer the shot you posted with the person outside by the Bourbon Street sign (here)
It's interesting how you can see into the store, and I like all the lines of the wooden slats on the shutter and store exterior, but I prefer the shot you posted with the person outside by the Bourbon Street sign (here)
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 me too