rallyxe TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2005 Messages 204 Reaction score 1 Jul 5, 2006 #1 this is jack, he lives next door and pokes his head through the fence everytime i go out the back.
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Jul 5, 2006 #2 cute. But he looks almost like he's trapped, and trying to escape. Maybe he is...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Awww. I like this one. He looks just like the neighbours' dog who is so social he can't stay still if someone appears behind his fence . Good capture. Very good focus with this shallow DOF. I really like it.
Awww. I like this one. He looks just like the neighbours' dog who is so social he can't stay still if someone appears behind his fence . Good capture. Very good focus with this shallow DOF. I really like it.
kristyiclaremore TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2006 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Location Claremore, Oklahoma, USA Jul 5, 2006 #4 Great photo. SO CUTE
niccig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2006 Messages 276 Reaction score 0 Location Lexington, KY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2006 #5 How adorable! If I were his "mommy" I'd love to have this pic to hang up!
rallyxe TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2005 Messages 204 Reaction score 1 Jul 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 i printed it out and gave it to her, she has it on her fridge
midget patrol TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2006 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 0 Location Fairfax, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2006 #7 rallyxe said: i printed it out and gave it to her, she has it on her fridge Click to expand... Great shot!
rallyxe said: i printed it out and gave it to her, she has it on her fridge Click to expand... Great shot!