What's new

Rust Bucket C&C

Nice colors and tone! I'm liking this shot. :thumbup:
 
If the red in the shot is rust, I would tone down on that a little. Of course it could be my screen, so take it for what it is worth.

Other wise, I like the composition. The angle makes me think of an old Ford classic in the back yard, half in a ditch. The new truck parked out front, with this one forgotten...
 
As far as the colors go, this is straight out of the camera. All I did to it was take a little twig out of the left side of the shot. I can try to tone it down a bit anyway though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom