J jackirons TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Jun 20, 2011 #2 Good shots! I like 1 a lot.
rebent TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2011 Messages 44 Reaction score 5 Location Roxana IL Jun 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks
R ruth_anne_b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2011 #4 Is the second photo HDR?
rebent TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2011 Messages 44 Reaction score 5 Location Roxana IL Jun 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 ruth_anne_b said: Is the second photo HDR? Click to expand... Nope. I didn't do much to it at all. I just darkened it a little I think.
ruth_anne_b said: Is the second photo HDR? Click to expand... Nope. I didn't do much to it at all. I just darkened it a little I think.