What's new

Rustic In Color

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
2,104
Reaction score
2
Location
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_9307color_websig.jpg


Thanks for looking.

NJ
 
Nice shot. It's nice to see someone else that shoots barns. I love old barns, covered bridges and "country life" in general.

I think the image may be a bit blown out. I'm not talking much, just a little bit. Is this an HDR image? You have a wide tonal range in this shot and it has the HDR look to it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just has the look.

Nice shot, keep shooting the barns!
 
Nice shot. It's nice to see someone else that shoots barns. I love old barns, covered bridges and "country life" in general.

I think the image may be a bit blown out. I'm not talking much, just a little bit. Is this an HDR image? You have a wide tonal range in this shot and it has the HDR look to it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just has the look.

Nice shot, keep shooting the barns!

Thanks Chris. This is not an HDR. Its a single exposure with some processing done in lightroom. I definitely love to shoot farm and rural areas, since that is what it is mostly around here. Thanks for the nice comments.

NJ
 
It's nice to see someone else that shoots barns. I love old barns, covered bridges and "country life" in general.

x2

Love the shot though, I really like all the deeply saturated colors in the grass and sky. Nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom