What's new

Rusty and Crusty C&C

I think the pic of the rusty fire-irons is the best of set but would be better if all three handles were in focus i.e. more DOF.

yeah i was thinking the same thing, prolly try again tomorrow
 
you quoted them and it wasn't the first time and I took time to check and you bashed my photos fro mthe very beggining. k thanks!

well im still posting more in this case they all might be snapshots but bitterjewler your last few posts is what i was looking for a rekd dont just tell me their bland i need to know more than that remember guys this is my 2nd day of shooting with my first camera ever
thats cool but when I made the comment about the background you poo pooed it
if thats how you meant it to be and you like it so be it also google up some rules of composition to use as a guide (not hard fast rules) 2 things make for a good image composition and technical control of exposure and focus thats more like three things though
From this thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum-photo-gallery/187921-more-today.html

Actually, I reccomend everyone have a read through of his threads from the begining.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3006226
You'll see the pattern. You'll see the problem. You'll see him get repeatedly pissy with negative honest feedback from just about everyone. You won't see the deleted thread that got him banned, for exactly the same behaviour he is exhibiting here. youwill nearly everyone become frustrated saying the same things time and again.


So, "New", post up all the examples of how rude I was too you. Make sure you post all examples of how I helped too.

I suggest you go back through and read every post in every thread you have made, and go think about your actions for a while. Read them, and try to figure out why people react to you, the way that they do.
.
 
haha
 
bump for more/ real c n' c
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom