What's new

Rusty Bikes

Seekwence

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
219
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Rustybikes.jpg
 
Works for me! I love this sort of thing. I like the background not being black in the upper right.
 
I would have rather seen you step to the left quite a bit, so that I got more detail and more of those bikes in the shot. At the moment, it seems that the board in the middle takes a LOT away from the shot. maybe use that as a backdrop, but at the moment it is almost the subject..
 
Thanks!

I should have provided a description in the first post...Here I was waiting for the bus in Beijing and saw a ton of bikes (surprise). I was really happy with the natural lighting and have a few more from this series, but this is my favorite!
 
Id like to see the other shots. I feel there is tons of potential with these. all you need is that correct angle (correct is kind of vague, i know...) but if you hit that right it will be dope.
 
Yes! i think better try another composition and also it is over exposed at the left side.. but is a nice subject you have here :3
keep it up
 
The composition is fine and the shot is super.
 
Thanks for all the comments everybody!
I would have rather seen you step to the left quite a bit, so that I got more detail and more of those bikes in the shot. At the moment, it seems that the board in the middle takes a LOT away from the shot. maybe use that as a backdrop, but at the moment it is almost the subject..
I totally agree with you, thanks for pointing that out. Unfortunately I can't go back to redo the shot, but it's good advice and something I will keep in mind.

Here are a few of the others:
5172384407_df055ede22_b.jpg


5172987478_dab576a70a_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom