Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2014 #1
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2014 #2 Different. Very nice processing.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, Rick.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2014 #4 I like this shot but I don't like the angle. I wish it was more the straight to the radiator instead of shot from slightly above.
I like this shot but I don't like the angle. I wish it was more the straight to the radiator instead of shot from slightly above.