soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2008 #1
AverageJoe TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 918 Reaction score 4 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2008 #2 I like it, but it feels like it might need a little bit of counter clockwise rotation, or maybe there's too many papers underneath my monitor...
I like it, but it feels like it might need a little bit of counter clockwise rotation, or maybe there's too many papers underneath my monitor...
J Judge Sharpe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location birmingham alabama usa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2008 #3 What a shot for a view camera to adjust the paralex. Just my humble opinion JS
seemoo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Location Glendale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #4 I like this picture a lot. Very unique angle for the pyramid. I like the framing from the other buildings. Great job.
I like this picture a lot. Very unique angle for the pyramid. I like the framing from the other buildings. Great job.
KristinaS TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 424 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #5 AverageJoe said: I like it, but it feels like it might need a little bit of counter clockwise rotation, or maybe there's too many papers underneath my monitor... Click to expand... I see it too, but it's very slight. I really like it and I'd like to tell you why, but it's late and I'm having trouble conveying my thoughts. Maybe I'll revisit tomorrow. In the meantime, great job!
AverageJoe said: I like it, but it feels like it might need a little bit of counter clockwise rotation, or maybe there's too many papers underneath my monitor... Click to expand... I see it too, but it's very slight. I really like it and I'd like to tell you why, but it's late and I'm having trouble conveying my thoughts. Maybe I'll revisit tomorrow. In the meantime, great job!