What's new

[S] Olympus 25mm 1.8 and Olympus 45mm 1.8 for Micro 4/3

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
41
Location
Auburn, AL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have both in great condition with hoods, boxes and UV filters. The 25mm has a little scuff on the barrel from when I packed it next to another lens but has no other visible wear. I've had these for lest than six month but just sold my OMD EM1 and 17mm 1.8.


$325 each other $600 for both. I'll ship, you pay the paypal fees or gift it. I'll exchange numbers and personal info to insure a proper transaction.


I'll trade for nikon FX primes too. specifically the 85mm 1.8g or the 35mm 1.8 fx
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom