Samsung>Family Hub camera-equipped refrigerators!

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We've seen how well adding a small camera to a mobile phone went over--it revolutionized phones, AND the field of personal photography. Now, innovative electronics giant Samsung has annouced its Family Hub refrigerators! So,so cool. I think this is just what people have been waiting for as far as refrigerators go. Of ocurse, like all Samsung camera-devices, great pictures, easy sharing, and a GOOD camera!

Food photographers rejoice: Camera-enabled Samsung Family Hub 2.0 fridge quick review

I herd the G2 model is coming with Automatic fetch me a beer.

Word is the selfie cam on this has a ring light flash unit with a GN of 10 in Feet at ISO 100, for better, more high-fashion looks to the selfie shots for those under age 30. Delivers a nice exposure at about f/8 or so,depending on ISO and arm length of the user.

We've seen how well adding a small camera to a mobile phone went over--it revolutionized phones, AND the field of personal photography. Now, innovative electronics giant Samsung has annouced its Family Hub refrigerators! So,so cool. I think this is just what people have been waiting for as far as refrigerators go. Of ocurse, like all Samsung camera-devices, great pictures, easy sharing, and a GOOD camera!

Food photographers rejoice: Camera-enabled Samsung Family Hub 2.0 fridge quick review
Derrel or Derek or whoever the hell you are today. :biggrinangelA: It will never catch on. People these days whine and complain about lugging around a big ole DSLR cause the two pounds is just too heavy. They will never carry around that thing, no matter how good the camera is. :lol:

Just think of the tripod that thing will need! :eek:

I can see a real advantage in making candid portraits on the street. Wheel that baby out onto the street, and nobody would suspect that it was actually a camera. Money shot! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back