San Diego

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7201-DSC_0006.jpg

Shot while on vacation.

That's a great shot! Where was it taken from? I live in San Diego, so it's easy to forget how beautiful something is when you see it every day... :mrgreen:

Boy you are going to make me think on this one. You walk south past the tour boats along the waterfront and there is a pier that goes out. I was at the end of the pier shooting towards the buildings. If you walk past this pier you would end up where the carrier is on display.

The pier that you see in the photo is south of the terminal where the cruise ships come in.

My wife is in the background telling me we should fly back down and double check! After 25 days of rain it would be a nice change.

You found yourself a nice spot to take this very skyline pic of San Diego, I must say... the "staircase"-houses inbetween the two highest buildings are nicely framed by those and immediately attract my attention. Well seen. (Looks like some nicely warm weather there... which is beyond what I can imagine at present... so thanks for making me feel warmer through this, too :D).

nice shot, at first i thought this was from the pier at seaport village, as i have a similar shot I took while there for my anniversary a few years ago, but this doesn't quite look like the same place. there was a restaurant on the pier that had some awesome seafood! we want to go back to san diego just for that restaurant...

fredcwdoc said:
...My wife is in the background telling me we should fly back down and double check! After 25 days of rain it would be a nice change.
Your wife is a very smart woman ;)!

Most reactions

Back