What's new

San Francisco at Night

bikeboynate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
Location
San Francisco
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I presented this portfolio for the Final Exhibition at the 2011 AAU Pre-College program. My theme here was to capture San Francisco at night with a secondary component of moving lights from cars and other objects. The set is on flickr, I tried to upload the photos directly from my computed but they all became "undefined"? Anyways hope you all enjoy my work and any and all critiques are welcome!

San Francisco Night - a set on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
-Nate
 
Most of use don't like clicking on links... you will get responses if you actually post some of your shots here using IMG links....
 
I tried to, as I said on the op, when i uploaded my images using the uploader here when they finished they all had an undefined symbol next to them... Anyone know how I can remedy this problem?
 
I tried to, as I said on the op, when i uploaded my images using the uploader here when they finished they all had an undefined symbol next to them... Anyone know how I can remedy this problem?

You just pasted the IMG link into the window, yes? If you use the IMG link, you don't need to use the image insert tool... as in
?
 
I like the shot from the Marin headlands, cool perspective the cars headed out towards Point Bonita look great. On a side note I have always wanted to light-paint those old WWII civil defense bunkers.
 
Thanks! Those battery's are definitely very interesting and that's a great idea!
 
I really like Leaving the Golden Gate.:thumbup:
 
Lots of photos, most of them are great! I just want to ask, how in the world you got the California Street shot? You left the camera in the middle of the road on the stand o.o?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom