What's new

Sand Storm!

It might be overexposed but that's probably the intent to describe the harsh environment.
 
I like the exposure as it is - it works well for me.
 

Sorry if I came out a bit blunt...

It's just that without the title I would not have been 100% sure that it was a sand storm because the top half is blown out. I fully agree with the idea of capturing the harshness as FanBoy has said but that can be still be achieved by reducing the highlights a little. Not enough to reduce the effect but enough to make the horizon slightly visible.

Anyway that's my opinion and it might vary from many other's.

BTW where were you during the storm? Most people or find cover but you just went straight for the camera :P unless you were already undercover...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom