Choleric TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Nebraska Jun 12, 2007 #1 C&C please. Took these last night, most with my new 12-24mm. 1 2 3 4 5 6 and this was from three nights ago... 7 Oh and I tried HDR, here are two: 8 9
C&C please. Took these last night, most with my new 12-24mm. 1 2 3 4 5 6 and this was from three nights ago... 7 Oh and I tried HDR, here are two: 8 9
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2007 #2 I like #'s 6 & 8.......Nice.
gtkelly TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2007 #3 Nice photos, but I can't get past the crooked horizon lines. I think #6 especially would be awesome if the horizon line was straight.
Nice photos, but I can't get past the crooked horizon lines. I think #6 especially would be awesome if the horizon line was straight.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 12, 2007 #4 4 and 5 are great, but the horizon isn't level, it's trivial to fix that. Because it's not level, that leads me to believe that you hand-held it. Tripods are key for long exposures, you compromise sharpness without one.
4 and 5 are great, but the horizon isn't level, it's trivial to fix that. Because it's not level, that leads me to believe that you hand-held it. Tripods are key for long exposures, you compromise sharpness without one.
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2007 #5 Great shots
Choleric TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Nebraska Jun 12, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Haha, I never realized it was crooked, even with the border, Ha! Oh and I did use a tripod, but it was in sand, but I think its just because I am a dumbass, oh well I can fix it in photoshop. Thanks for the comments.
Haha, I never realized it was crooked, even with the border, Ha! Oh and I did use a tripod, but it was in sand, but I think its just because I am a dumbass, oh well I can fix it in photoshop. Thanks for the comments.
K kinau TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2007 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #7 Wow, I love the colours in #6! Kin
K KonicaKyle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2006 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Location N. Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #8 Brilliant photos.. but do fix those horizons!
Choleric TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Nebraska Jun 13, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Well thanks fellas, Here are two more I took today, knowing me these are probably crooked as well..