W Wolff TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 115 Reaction score 0 Location Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2006 #2 Great colors and I love how the hills are just solid black.
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2006 #3 very nice shot very vibrent colours :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Whoa. What a sunset! And yesterday morning upon sunrise I thought OUR sky was half crazy! But ours was NOTHING compared to this one!
Whoa. What a sunset! And yesterday morning upon sunrise I thought OUR sky was half crazy! But ours was NOTHING compared to this one!
O OptimizedDucati TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Nov 17, 2006 #5 Did you do any post processing? It seems a bit harsh. Although I love that type of shot, I like how the mountain range is roughly the same 'line' on the image. Good job. (Easy on the contrast though)
Did you do any post processing? It seems a bit harsh. Although I love that type of shot, I like how the mountain range is roughly the same 'line' on the image. Good job. (Easy on the contrast though)
J Jeepnut28 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 418 Reaction score 0 Nov 17, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 just boosted the saturation a tad....other than that this photo is pretty much the way it came out of the camera...
just boosted the saturation a tad....other than that this photo is pretty much the way it came out of the camera...
MonteMama Calmer than you, Dude. Joined Nov 16, 2006 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 17, 2006 #7 Jeepnut28 said: just boosted the saturation a tad....other than that this photo is pretty much the way it came out of the camera... Click to expand... Wow. A sunset like that would stop me in my tracks! Awesome shot.
Jeepnut28 said: just boosted the saturation a tad....other than that this photo is pretty much the way it came out of the camera... Click to expand... Wow. A sunset like that would stop me in my tracks! Awesome shot.
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 17, 2006 #8 Were I live, I won't see a sunset like that for a few months now that winter is here. Seeing that makes me fell all warm inside!
Were I live, I won't see a sunset like that for a few months now that winter is here. Seeing that makes me fell all warm inside!