What's new

Santorini's walking 4

elektro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Russia, Moscow
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
221.jpg


222.jpg


223.jpg


224.jpg


225.jpg


226.jpg


227.jpg


228.jpg


229.jpg


230.jpg
 
I love your Frames within frames and odd angles. Beautiful architecture. I also love the interesting shadows that the buildings give.
 
:clap:

I am enjoying your Santorini shots very much! The architecture there is so interesting, with doors seemingly leading to nowhere until you get closer and see a steep set of stairs leading down. In this set, my faves are the 4th, and 9th ones (although I truly like them all). You have a good eye for including interesting shadows in your shots.
 
I like the second to last one best, out of this set.

Please keep posting more of your Santorini shots, they are beautiful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom